Thursday, September 24, 2009

Just a busy week

This week is the annual review time at our work. So Mr. H and I have been filling out many many review forms for others and summarizing our own years accomplishments.

In the mean time, I've been trying to scrapbook some of our Alaska trip and puppy pictures. It is really fun for me, and although I'm not the type of person to spend 30 minutes per page, it still takes a long time. I've finished scrapbooking Juneau, and Ketchikan, but I still have a lot to do! Maybe this weekend!

Tonight Rob and I went to the gym and watched "The Office". It was pretty funny, because it was about promotions and how unfair they are (or maybe fair, depending on your perspective), which seems relevant when you are writing up your annual performance review, hoping to make yourself sound better than your competition.... hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment