Saturday, April 17, 2010

Furry Friends in the Garden

Today we were thinking about going on a photo trip to take pictures, but as it is gloomy outside, we decided to stay home. So, I used this nice day to do some gardening. I had several furry friends help me with the garden (Eve being the biggest one). When I first went out to garden, there was another friend in my garden. Eve didn't see it (Thank Goodness!) In fact, she just laid down, and I told her to stay so I could grab my camera... if you look in the picture below, in the upper right hand corner, you can see my other furry friend hiding from Eve.

Click on the picture to make it larger....
in case you couldn't see it, it was a cute little bunny rabbit. It scampered off shortly once I started working out there!

1 comment:

  1. Kind of like Where's Waldo, but I did find him! Cute!

    ReplyDelete