Thursday, February 3, 2011

Too Cute

Man, I think I'm falling harder for Vigo everyday.

It's a good thing that I am co-raising Vigo with my good friend Stacie, otherwise I'd get so attached that I'd probably steal him away if I had to give him back to Guide Dogs, or I'd say I'd accidentally lost him or something. He just seems to be the best dog -- he LOVES to cuddle, and maybe he has been extra sweet because of the cold, but regardless, Vigo is warming up my heart way too much -- I just love puppies.

Stacie and I got together over the weekend and took some pictures of Vigo. We both love to take pictures (besides loving puppies), so we thought we'd try out some skills. It's easy to take cute pictures when you have such a model student to pose :)



Mom, I'm tired.... can we just sleep now?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment