Friday, May 27, 2011

Vigo's all grown up

Vigo is all grown up and goes back on the puppy truck next month! I can't believe it -- where does the time go?

I had a chance to say goodbye to him and show him lots of love. He also of course enjoyed seeing Irene. They had a lot of fun together -- she acted just like a little (annoying) sister to him.

I put them both on tie down, but Irene thought it would be more fun to jump straight vertically in the air to try to get my attention (or maybe get Vigo's attention- as you can see, she is looking at him, not me). At least she wasn't barking ;)

"I'm so excited that Vigo's here that I can't control myself...."

And of course I had to take some photos of Vigo just like I did when he was a puppy. But now he is all grown up...such a handsome dog!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment