Monday, March 22, 2010

The Eve Eval


Yesterday Eve got evaluated by our regional coordinator for Guide Dogs. Our evaluation was at 6 pm, so I had all day to make Eve tired (and hence well behaved) and to clean her up. I gave her a bath and then let her play outside.

Eve did awesome at her evaluation. It wasn't anything like I thought it would be -- it was very basic. We did some checks to see if the dogs were scared, such as walking over a cardbord box or walking by a dumpster when the leader was banging the lid closed. All the dogs did great. There was nothing Eve couldn't handle :)

These are a few of the snapshots that I took with a portrait lens of a semi-wet dog...

I like to think of Eve as a speed skater in this picture -- look at that angle of her body!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. loving the new portrait lens, I'm jealous, I want one too! Glad her eval when well

    ReplyDelete