Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Back to Puppies

Last weekend Rob and I puppysat Vernon, who is Vigo's brother. We had an overlap of one night so we could let them play and get to know each other :)

They were very happy to play with each other -- don't they look happy in this picture? I felt like I was the mom to twin boys... always had to keep an eye on them so they didn't get into trouble!

Vernon is darker in color and is on the left, Vigo is bigger and on the right.
They trotted around in the backyard for probably 20 minute, just holding the same toy and being happy to be together!
Then they switched to trotting with a rope -- they never did play tug with it though.
Two tired puppies relax when I tell them "That's Enough!".
They patiently wait until I say OK.
"Can we play yet please? Look how good we are! Plus, we're super cute!"

No comments:

Post a Comment